Brief Creative - 10 Questions To Ask Before Creating Inbound Marketing Content
We, at the Group, are big fans of really good content. It's at the foundation of everything we do as marketers and has been since we started the company over 15 years ago. Marketing automation and inbound marketing tools have given many of our clients powerful ways to push out all manner of content tailored to their customer's individual needs. However, with great power comes great responsibility. We believe that it's more important than ever to make sure the right message is getting to the right people.
Here are some questions we gathered from Social Media Today to keep in mind when developing content:
1. Who are my clients?
2. Is my content treating all my clients the same?
3. Why will they listen to me?
4. What common questions do customers ask you?
5. What search terms are leading people to your website?
6. What has been popular in the past?
7. What’s new?
8. How are you different from your competitors and how can you show that?
9. Do my prospects have the chance to engage?
10. What do you want them to do at the end?