Blogging is fast becoming the cornerstone of any successful inbound sales and marketing program. A well optimized blog can drive traffic, engage your customers and consistently deliver qualified new leads.
However, simply blogging will not necessarily make dramatic improvements to the bottom line success of your programs. Even if your end goal is just to increase SEO, the "if you write it they will come" approach is not enough.
- Nearly 40% of US companies use blogs for marketing purposes.
- Companies that blog have 55% more website visitors.
- B2C companies that blog get 88% more leads/month than those that don’t.
- B2B companies that blog get 67% more leads/month than those that don’t.
In this eBook, you'll learn:
- Why you should have a blog
- Strategies for creating optimized content
- How to promote your blog
- How to measure your blog
- Business blogging best practices
- Real world case studies